Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Martina Hingis feeling the need for speed:)








I meant to post this back in March but totally forgot about it. On March 22 before Martina went on to play in the Nasdaq 100 she had some fun with a race car driver named Hélio Castroneves.

No, not the kind of fun I'm sure you're all thinking lol. Just regular clean fun;). She got to ride around in a race car and the race car driver played on court against Martina. Just to level it I guess;).

Now I don't know much about racing nor do I care for it. But I just had to post these pics on my blog if nothing else then to show how much fun one of my favourite tennis players has off the tennis court. Plus they are just damn good pics lol. And the photographers love Martina Hingis.


To check out an article and a video clip from this event
  • click here


  • More pics from this event along with this and many other Martina Hingis videos can be found on the Martina Hingis Messageboard already linked on this blog. Just in case anyone wants to check them out;).

    No comments: