Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Been a while:)

Since I've updated, well there really hasn't been anything interesting in the last few days or so. Keeping with my tennis obsession lol. I thought I would just post some pics of who else, but my fave tennis player Martina Hingis:D.

These are from an annual charity event called Advanta World Team Tennis Smash Hits that took place on the 7th of November 2005. It's hosted by Elton John and the proceeds go to his AIDS Foundation. It featured many other great tennis players like James Blake and Andy Roddick even Anna Kournikova:D.

I've never seen these before and it looks like everyone had lots of fun. I think even Sir Elton John was playing lol.




Elton giving some tennis pointers to Andy Roddick while Martina watches on:)


James Blake, Thomas Blake, Elton and Martina and Anna posing for pics:)











Martina and Anna hanging out from what I've heard they are great friends and great doubles partners who would have thought lol.



All pics are from the Martina Hingis Messageboard already linked on the blog:).

No comments: