Saturday, May 23, 2009

TSCC's Summer Glau thanks the fans

Dear Friends,

Here is my long overdue thank you note to anyone and every person who has watched our pride and joy Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles… Now that our season is done and I somehow feel far away, I want to say that it wouldn’t have been possible without faithful viewers; and it wouldn’t have been fun to make without such sincere interest from you…

I choose to post my note on Cristelle’s website so that I could also thank her for the beautiful work she has done, on my behalf, for this site. I come here to reminisce from time to time because she has posted so many of my best memories. Thank you Cristelle…

Anyway, I just want to say that acting for anyone who enjoys it is a privilege. Thank you all for helping make that possible. I am devastated that our show will not be back (Jameron forever!!!), but I can’t say that I’m ungrateful for the opportunity to be part of something so special. I’m really proud of what our team put together and eternally thankful to all of you for embracing what we were trying to do…

I love Josh very much and thank him. He pushed to make me part of this cast and created a series that was unique and beautiful. James Middleton held us together, staying with us everyday on set and talking us through every step… John Wirth and Jill Danton are all- stars that I pray I work with again….ALL of our writers. Toni, thank you for giving me Allison from Palmdale…

I was just going through my scripts this morning… (I thought it was time). I picked up-

“Born To Run”

written by Josh Friedman

I’m going to miss that so much. I’m really sad…

You know I’m not good at posting things but this is my effort. I’m not very brilliant, witty or poetic like my mentors (you know who they are) but I love you, S

Source: summer-glau.net

I've got 3 words for you Summer. Joss. Whedon. Dollhouse. ;)


Also I have to say that is a very nice site indeed compliments to the webmaster. I may just visit it from time to time to see what Summer is doing next.


No comments: