Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Song of the moment: Bonnie Tylor-Total Eclipse of the Heart




"(Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round
(Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
(Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
(Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes ......

Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do... a total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life, but now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say... a total eclipse of the heart"


Just another 8o's classic, 'cause you can never have too many;). Once again the video is a complete wash-out, but the song is awesome.

No comments: