Friday, July 11, 2008

Isaac Hanson becomes a dad for the 2nd time!

Isaac and Nikki


Big congratulations to Isaac and his wife Nikki, who on July 1st welcomed another son into their ever expending family.

James Monroe Hanson (I don't know about that name James has a much better ring to it but that's me), joins 1 year old brother Everett, and his cousin's Penelope, Ezra, River (who all belong to brother Taylor).

And the most recent edition Zac Hanson's pride and joy Shepherd born this past May. Man!, that's a mouth-full *LOL*.

In fact with so many names I thought it was best not to also include the kids first names (it's confusing enough as it is *lol*).

I've never really understood the whole first name tradition, why bother with a first name if you're just gonna use all the kids middle names instead.

And I guess Nikki was further along then I thought. With so many kids already (and more in the near future no doubt, there are 4 other Hanson sibling after all), time will tell whether the kids are as musically inclined as their parents.

One thing is for certain the Hanson's are not going away anytime soon!.

No comments: