Monday, July 07, 2008

Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 spoilers

An interesting tid-bit on our favourite Terminator, Cameron Philips from creator Josh Friedman:

"I think sometimes [Cameron does have a sense of her own sexuality] when it suits her. Last year she learned how to paint her nails, and she's learned how to wear miniskirts and exploit her legs for attention... I think if there were somebody else in John's life that could cause strategic problems, I think that's almost like jealousy, and she would work to eliminate that threat. I think we may see some of that this year".

Source

Well I guess we finally have an answer as to what role one of the new cast members will play this season.

A jealous Cameron... yeah I'm thinking John's new girlfriend will eventually be running for the hills *lol*.

And I guess it looks like they will play the John/Cameron attraction thing to some extent, but I'm still hoping they don't go all the way.

From the short statement given by Summer Glau it makes you wonder what other changes are in store for the character, and more importantly how does Sarah fit into all of it?.

Roll on September 8th!.

No comments: