Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DWTS: The Finals part 2

Well, the finals went the way I wanted/predicted since the season begun. A battle between 2 of the best couples Kristi & Mark and Edyta & Jason.

It was also nice to see all of this season's stars on the dance floor again doing their best routines.

As always I particularly enjoyed, Marlee, Marissa and Priscilla. They were all so much fun throughout that I just never get tired of watching them dance.

As their final dance Kristi & Mark did a reprise of their fantastic Jive and again received a perfect score from the judges.

Edyta & Jason on the other hand reprised their Quick Step. Jason out did himself and performed his best dance of the competition.

The judges seemed to agree and give him a perfect score as well. At the end of both dances Kristi lead with a 90/100 overall and Jason 81/100. So it was close.

In the end though, it was the former Olympic Champ who took the trophy becoming only the second woman in the 6 years of the competition to do so.

Despite the somewhat predictable conclusion I have thoroughfully enjoyed the show this year, just as I did the year previous.

In fact I have enjoyed this show much more then American Idol which has become quite boring in recent years IMO.

I will definitely be tuning in come September, to see what other celebs this show will garner for S7.

Though I think the producers will have quite a challenge trying to top this year that's for sure. Nonetheless I am hooked.

No comments: