Tuesday, May 06, 2008

DWTS: 100th Episode

That was fun!. Great to see all the past winners together again. Although poor Sabrina didn't get to talk much lol.

How great were Mel and Max?. Those two just sizzle with electricity when they dance.

It's the kind of electricity that I think has been sorely missing from this season. But hopefully the remaining four will bring that to the floor in the next two weeks.

Ok, show of hands for those who were disappointed Julianne didn't dance with Helio? *raises hand*.

Don't get me wrong Apollo is a wonderful dancer, but I just love the chemistry between Helio and Julianne.

And I got my wish on the elimination (I should seriously start making bets) I've been right several weeks in a row! lol.

I'm so happy Marissa is sticking around, (never underestimate the power of the Xena-verse I tell ya! ;). I think everyone must have dialed till their fingers bled again.

And Jason and Edyta are in the semi's (woo-hoo!!). They absolutely deserve it. Now the competition is going to be totally ON!.

Mario Lopez is certainly doing well for himself, dancing on Broadway. Who knew?. I've also seen him doing reports for E.T. A man of many talents. Though personally I'm forever going to remember him as Slater from Saved by the Bell.

Here is hoping the next two weeks are as exciting as the competition has been thus far. I'm looking forward to seeing who will come out on top.

No comments: