Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Dancing With the Stars" announces exciting lineup

I checked this show out last year and decided I might give it a shot again depending on whether or not it had a good mix of celebrities. Well, having taken a look at the lineup for this year I am definitely tuning in!.

With names like Priscilla Presley, Marlee Matlin and tennis champ Monica Seles, I would be a fool not to watch. It will be really interesting to see how Seles does in the dancing arena, although as a former athlete I have a feeling she could out-dance them all.

Marissa Jaret Winokur is another surprise, the only thing I know about her aside from the fact that she's an actress/broadway singer is that she's Lucy Lawless's best friend. Hope that means we'll get to see her in the audience:).

Is it March yet?.

No comments: