Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dancing with the Stars my new guilty pleasure

Well, I promised myself I would not add anymore reality t.v. shows to my weekly schedule. Because frankly aside from The Amazing Race and the first few weeks of American Idol who cares about the rest?.

But, I think I'm gonna have to break my own rule just this once. Back in September I had read that Dancing With the Stars was going to have an impressive line up of celebs, so I decided to check it out. And quite honestly, I really enjoyed it, I didn't think I would because all the other reality dance stuff always annoyed me.

This one however is very entertaining, it's probably due to the eclectic mix of celebrities this year, you have the theatrics of Marie Osmond, the girl next door charm of Jennie Garth, the elegance and gracefulness of Jane Seymour and the energy and hyper activity of Mel B. (Spice Girls). Who knew she could really dance!!??. lol.

Throw in the 3 judges and I could not help but watch. I have to say though every time I watch I'm not sure who I feel sorry for more, the celebrities who have to learn all the routines or the professional dancers who have to teach the routines to the celebs lol.

It's a toss up. I'm definitely going to stick with it to the end and see who wins, I have nothing else to watch on those boring Monday nights.

No comments: