Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Amazing Race returns with a quick start

Wow, it's been a while since I've written anything hasn't it?. Well after a whole week of boredom, I finally have some exciting t.v. news to report. CBS is starting the 12th season of The Amazing Race early.

They were originally going to start it in January of next year, but one of their shows tanked and I guess the network had nothing else to replace the slot with. So TAR fit the bill and the new season will start next Sunday Nov. 4th. Can I just say, woo-hoo!.

I couldn't be happier especially after taking a look at the teams. This show has always been known for being diverse, but I think this time CBS has outdone themselves with the diverse factor.

Yup, I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those tear your hair out, throw things at the t.v. kind of seasons. Bring on next week! :).

No comments: