Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Martina Hingis U.S. Open mixed doubles fun with Anna Kournikova

Martina & Anna posing with Pat Cash & Mats Wilander
Love the all-black attire reminds me of darth-Federer circa U.S. Open '07 (I think)






I actually got to see this match thanks to the internet :). Pure undiluted fun!.

They ended up losing to the two male veterans, but it wasn't really about that anyway (plus I totally think they cheated:P).

Pat Cash kept targeting all the balls at Martina, and she handled it like the pro she's always been.

Even when at one point the ball actually broke apart during one of Pat Cash's returns!.

It was so wonderful seeing Martina out on Arthur Ashe again, she looked to be having such a blast. Smiling and laughing the whole time.

Made me miss her all the more (really hope she makes up her mind about the doubles soon).

No comments: