Monday, August 09, 2010

Happy Birthday Roger Federer!

It's the first day of Rogers Cup, it also happens to be the day when Roger Federer turns 29.

He doesn't look a day over 20 :).

Photo: Roger Federer celebrates his 29th birthday with Sidney Crosby. (AP / Gregory Strong)



Roger being the classy guy that he is wrote a nice thank you message on his website

Dear Fans

It is a great feeling to be celebrating my birthday with my family here in Canada. I am excited to compete again these days after having spent several weeks preparing intensely for the second half of the 2010-season.

Thank you so much for all your kind messages and wonderful gifts that I have received these past days and continue to receive today. This really motivates me as I can see how much my passion for tennis also means to you. I would like to thank you all for your loyalty over all these years - let's hope for many more to come!

All the best and see you soon,
Roger

Happy Birthday Roger!.

May this week and the rest of the year bring you lots of happiness.

Lifting the Rogers Cup trophy on Sunday would be a great start ;).

No comments: