Friday, June 18, 2010

'The Smurfs' teaser trailer

Well, I've been talking about this quite a bit over the past 4 years or so. But it looks like The Smurfs will finally indeed be hitting a theatre near you next summer.



The teaser trailer doesn't reveal much does it?. I guess that's why they call them teasers lol. The Smurfs don't look half bad though I must say. I just hope there's a good story.

Also why did they have to make it 3-D that was cool when I was 12 now I could really do without it. CGI by itself is cool enough in my opinion.

And I was also hoping they would make it fully animated not live action as the trailer seems to indicate again it's not like CGI couldn't have created a perfectly realistic Central Park.

This could turn out to be another Alvin and the Chipmunks but I'll remain optimistic until it's actual release.

No comments: