Monday, December 21, 2009

Memorable Martina Moment: World Team Tennis '05

I was looking through my archieves recently, and the 'Song of the Moment' category give me an idea.

Since the whole point of this blog (when I first started out) was to share my passion for the sport of Tennis, and more specifically my admiration for Martina Hingis.

I thought it would be fun to showcase some of my favourite memorable moments from her career.

By looking back at some of her matches, as well as her speeches (since I've always found those to be especially entertaining).

Again I haven't decided whether to make this a monthly or weekly thing yet. I'll figure that out as I go.

I'm hoping to eventually include some of the clips from my personal collection (that I've recorded over the years on my vhs tapes).

But I don't have a camcorder, or any video capturing software at the moment so for the time being I'll have to stick with whatever I can find on the net.

I received this in my Google alerts recently the event that inspired her 2nd comeback. Damn, how I miss her on the tour. Enjoy =).



http://www.guba.com/watch/3000033755/2005-World-Team-Tennis-Part-1


(Putting in the link the embeds don't seem to work long term)

Feel free to suggest and share some of your favourite moments as well.

No comments: