Sunday, October 11, 2020

Roger Federer congratulates Rafa Nadal tying him for most Grand Slams with 13th Roland Garros win




I have always had the utmost respect for my friend Rafa as a person and as a champion. As my greatest rival over many years, I believe we have pushed each other to become better players. Therefore, it is a true honor for me to congratulate him on his 20th Grand Slam victory. It is especially amazing that he has now won Roland Garros an incredible 13 times, which is one of the greatest achievements in sport. I also congratulate his team, because nobody can do this alone. I hope 20 is just another step on the continuing journey for both of us. Well done, Rafa. You deserve it.

from Roger Federer's Facebook


From one G.A.O.T. to another. ♥ Congrats Rafa on your 20th Grand Slam. 100 wins #13 titles at Roland Garros. Insane. 

No comments: