Saturday, March 03, 2012

7 years and counting...





Exactly 7 years ago today I started this crazy little blog (seriously has it really been that long?!).  Feels like only yesterday.  But all the blogs I've published are concrete proof to the contrary.

Looking back to the beginning I can see subtle little differences in my writing and posting style. I would like to think that I've come a long way and that it has improved (I hope you'll all agree).  

The whole experience  has certainly been a learning curve over the years.  But an immensely enjoyable one.    

And to think that it all started due to my little obsession known as tennis.  Over the years it has branched out into so many other areas (but tennis has remained it's main focus).  

What can I say my love for the sport is something I can't seem to stray too far from no matter how hard I try :D.  

For those of you who have visited over the years, thank you.  Whether you've simply stumbled upon it by accident or if you've been a regular reader; I hope I've managed to entertain you in some way, whether it was to inform, educate, or simply make you laugh.

Thank you to all who have taken the time to comment, it has helped me improve and given me motivation and kept things fun all these years later.  

This blog continues to be a labor of love, and a great way for me to share my thoughts, interests, opinions, woes and frustrations.  

Here's to another 7! :).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy seven years!

Lurker said...

Thank you!. :) It's kind of scary that I've been using blogger for that long lol. But I just can't seem to stop. :D.