Monday, February 01, 2010

Martina Hingis, tennis star, horse rider and model?

Gotta love the "Flashdance" influence :) and I love the bangs!






SI: Martina Hingis, you have been working together recently with the modeling agency "option". Will you now start a catwalk career?

Me on the catwalk? For that I do not have the right mass and I'm not big enough, with 1.70 meters. The main purpose is to have fun.

This job is not quite so new for you?.

Yes, I have previously worked with greats such as Annie Leibovitz, Helmut Newton, and Michel Comte. I feel good and happy to flirt with the camera, which is a prerequisite for the job. And above all, one can learn a lot when you work with such professional people.

"Option" chief, Ursula Knecht referred to you as extremely photogenic. What attracts you to the model job?

To see how we can transform a person. Probably every girl dreams of, being a model, I'm no different. It's nice when people see me in something different not just a tennis skirt.

Which campaign would you advertise the most?

I would imagine, a cosmetics line, or a fine chocolate brand to represent - I love chocolate! Not for bikinis, my thighs and backside are too muscular. If one of the great designers such as Dior and Dolce & Gabbana knocked, I would not say no.

What the former tennis queen says to Nackaufnahmen about posing in Playboy, living with friend Andi and her family, check out the Schweizer Illustrierte No. 5, 1 February.

Author: Alejandro Velert

Source: schweizer-illustriete.ch translated with Google edited by me.

No comments: